Monday 11 January 2010

Pro-mo rethink...

I have looked at the personal pro-mo stuff I did at the beginning of the year and decided that even though it is quite nice, I don't think it reflects me as well as it could. I have decided to change the branding, but kept the colour theme (as the aqua colour is my favourite).
I am going to produce a three fold piece that shows maybe 5 pieces of my work, and can include a small section of my CV. This is instead of the booklet I initially designed; this contains fewer pieces of work, but gives a good snippet/overview of what my work is about. This folded piece will also be easier to make.


This is the new logo/branding that I have design for myself - I wanted to use a sans serif typeface as I think that this is much more suitable style for me. The typeface has a hand written style and feels quite friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment