Saturday 26 September 2009

Brochure Design Research...

These are a few brochure designs that I have looked at for a bit of inspiration. These are all from The Best of Brochure Design (Wilson Harvey: London). I've picked these few because they're similar to the type of thing I want to produce...


This concertina brochure is quite a simple design, and would be quite easy to produce. It may be too simple, and slightly too low-fi.


I quite like this envelope, it is slightly more technical than a normal envelope, but I think that there could be a better way of packaging my brochure.






















I like the textures and use of type within this brochure. It is rather too professional, and I think it would need a lot of examples of work in it to justify dividing it up into sections. It is something to bare in mind for the future when I have more I want to showcase.


This brochure has a distinct personal feel. The photograph and use of hand written text create a strong link to the designer, a more personal interface. I think that this would work really well for an illustrator, but it's not really suited to what I want to express about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment